It is an extraordinary time. You have a lot of choices as a home buyer and you are being called upon now, more than ever, to support local businesses. You’ll be happy to know that Pleasant Homes is proudly 100% Canadian. Our homes are built right here on the Canadian...
We know you have a lot of choices, so we compiled a list of our top twenty reasons why you should choose us. Our team is made up of smart problem-solvers. You can speak to the owners any time you want. Sometimes we wear suits, but we prefer...
Pleasant Homes is a proud member of the Modular Housing Association, Prairie Provinces; a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business since 1983 with an A+ rating; we are proud members of the Morinville Chamber of Commerce; and we are one of the very few Edmonton Region Canadian Home Builder’s Association modular home builder members.
We share these details with you not to brag, but because professional accreditation is important. Professional associations hold their members to a level of accountability and compliance with their bylaws. When you choose to work with a Modular Housing Association, Prairie Provinces member builder, for instance, you can rest assured that they meet and abide by the association’s Code of Ethics, which include:
- Adherence to fair and honest selling practices
- Represent modular homes in a true and factual manner
- Clearly written sales contracts outlining the terms and conditions and obligations
- Clear written definition of warranty
- Provide the highest level of service to customers
- Be accurate and truthful in all advertising and the products offered for sale
- Ensure that relationships are predicated on trust, value, service, and quality of product
- Compliance with the Association’s Bylaws and Code of Ethics
- Avoid all conduct that could discredit or do injury to the factory-built housing industry
- Freely exchange information, experience, and research about the industry
When it comes time to build your home, you will want to have confidence that you are working with experienced professionals. Look for the logos.
Join the conversation