Why we are MHAPP…
We believe professionalism and experience matters
Pleasant Homes is a proud member of the Modular Housing Association, Prairie Provinces; a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business since 1983 with an A+ rating; and we are proud members of the Morinville Chamber of Commerce. We share these details with you not to brag, but because we believe that professional accreditation is important.
Professional associations hold their members to a level of accountability and compliance with their bylaws. When you choose to work with a Modular Housing Association, Prairie Provinces member builder, you can rest assured that they meet and abide by the association’s Code of Ethics, which include:
- Adherence to fair and honest selling practices
- Represent modular homes in a true and factual manner
- Clearly written sales contracts outlining the terms and conditions and each parties’ obligations
- Clear written definition of warranty
- Provide the highest level of service to customers
- Be accurate and truthful in all advertising and the products offered for sale
- Ensure that relationships are predicated on trust, value, service, and quality of product
- Compliance with the Association’s Bylaws and Code of Ethics
- Avoid all conduct or practices that could discredit or do injury to the factory-built housing industry
- Freely exchange information, experience, and research about the modular housing industry
Look for the logo when you’re choosing your builder.
Pleasant Homes was recently recognized by the Modular Housing Association, Prairie Provinces for our project in Fort McMurray 468 First Nation and we were honored with the Community Development Award 2020.