Modular housing is becoming increasingly popular in today's world as a sustainable and cost-effective alternative to traditional site-built homes. Modular homes are built off-site in a factory and then transported to the building site in modules, which are then...
100% Canadian Built
It is an extraordinary time. You have a lot of choices as a home buyer and you are being called upon now, more than ever, to support local businesses. You’ll be happy to know that Pleasant Homes is proudly 100% Canadian. Our homes are built right here on the Canadian...
- Nature-inspired décor: One of the top trends is nature-inspired decor. From earthy tones to natural materials like wood and stone, designers predict a move toward bringing the outdoors in. Botanical prints, leafy patterns, and floral motifs will be popular, and we may see more natural textures like jute, rattan, and wicker incorporated into decor.
- Sustainable design: With a growing awareness of the impact of human consumption on the environment, many homeowners are looking to create spaces that reflect a more sustainable lifestyle. Designers predict a rise in eco-friendly and sustainable design elements like reclaimed wood furniture, organic cotton bedding, and recycled glass accessories.
- Minimalism with a twist: Minimalism has been a popular design trend for several years, and in 2023, it will still be a force to be reckoned with. However, designers predict a twist on the traditional minimalism we’ve seen in the past. We may see the use of bold colors or unexpected patterns in minimalist spaces to add a touch of personality and flair.
- Curved lines: In 2023, we will see a move away from sharp, angular lines and toward more organic, curved shapes. From curved sofas to arched doorways, designers predict a trend toward softer, more welcoming shapes and forms.
- Moody hues: While pastel shades have been a popular color trend in recent years, 2023 will see a move toward more moody and dramatic hues. Deep blues, rich greens, and bold black accents will be popular choices for creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere in the home.
- Tech integration: As technology becomes increasingly integrated into our daily lives, designers predict a move toward seamlessly integrating tech into home decor. We may see more smart home devices designed to blend in with our home decor, such as smart thermostats and lighting systems that can be controlled via a smartphone app.
In conclusion, the decor trends for 2023 reflect a move toward creating spaces that are natural, sustainable, and welcoming. From incorporating curved shapes and bold colors to integrating technology into our home decor, there are many exciting trends to look forward to as we move through the year. Whether you’re planning on purchasing a new home, completing a home renovation or just looking to update a few key pieces, keeping these trends in mind will help you create a space that is both stylish and functional.
Join the conversation